 Off-Topic / Debate / 27858
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote:

<snip>

   I was under the impression that it was due to me, no longer having unlimited Lego funds, that they are laying off all these folks, maybe not. John P (956)

Slacker!-- wrecking it for the wrest of us:-)

JOHN