 MediaWatch / 2124
Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:35:05 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Michael Shiels wrote:
After I picked my jaw up off the floor, all I can say is WOW.  Not quite what I
expected.  And it's making me rethink our 'LEGO only store/warehouse' since I
can not see how this can do anything but make things even crazier.

I don't know about you, but Lego's business decisions seem to have been a lot
more consistent and rational in the last 2 years, thus opening less
opportunities for amateur traders like me to make a buck. They seem to be
sending the right stock to the right countries, at the right price.

How have things been going for you?