 General / 8895
Re: Update and thanks to all of you (was: Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:08:29 GMT

Wow, thank you very much.

The photos from digital camera are ready (obviously) and I can send them to
you after some resizing to reduce their size.(This evening most probably)
with some annotations and a little story. The ones from the conventional
camera are related with sorting and packaging process (which is not so
interesting) and need some time to be developed.

Regards,

Selçuk

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3814476B.F9527578@voyager.net>...
email me the pics and I'll put them up on some space I have...

Selçuk wrote:

Any suggestions for a free web page hosting service for a simple page • with
several photos (with 2 megs of web space at most)?

Selçuk