 General / 8177
Re: Update and thanks to all of you (was: Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:47:08 GMT

Wow...

We're going to have to figure out a better way to handle these
situations. I'll talk to the Operation Toybox folks and see what ideas
they have for the future. I think they only do aid to US and possesions,
but they have managed to get free shipping. If we went through them, it
would be a little more out of our hands, but they do do just toys, and
should be motivated to find responsible parties on the receiving end.
They also attach notes from the donors, so we could make it quite clear
that the donations are coming from AFOLs.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com