 General / 7437
Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:55:23 GMT

How much bandwidth do you have? If you're going to do some buying and
shipping, I'd gladly send you some money to do it with, as I otherwise
have to go shopping myself with the GL money...

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Since there was very little response to my "collect and ship" offer, I'm
just going to mail my own stuff off to Selcuk unless anyone says "stop,
I'm sending you stuff!".

Kevin

lugnet.