 General / 7153
Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:16:19 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

It would seem that sending money to Turkey so toys can be bought there
might garner more in the way of new toys since shipping wouldn't be
involved.

What I'm wondering is:  Sets are prolly the cheapest in the US.  If a
retailer would be willing to discount a bunch of sets to send, might it be
cheaper to buy them here and ship them to Selcuk, thereby relieving him the
burden of shopping, etc.  I will talk to a local toy store and see what they
think.

-John