 General / 8227
Re: Update and thanks to all of you (was: Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

the things seems all right, and he informed me just several minutes ago • that
we will have the packages this evening with 99% possibility(2). Of course

My friend called again, and said that the legos are inside his cars trunk,
so this is over..:-) I'll inform you about donation to the childes, most
probably with some pictures, if I can barrow the digital camera that we used
in our office.

Selçuk

Hi to everyone again.

I've sorted and repackaged all of the sets, add to them two duplo sets from
John and Diane Cromer + several wheels and windows/doors sets (to add more play
value) that I bought with money from Thomas Main ans myself, and started to
wait for next weekend to make the donation. There is at least one more package
on the post (I've got an e-mail from Allan Bedford), so it's better to wait for
an additional week. I also ordered several other wheels and doors/windows sets,
since the shop that I went for shopping didn't have enough.

Selçuk