 General / 8002
Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 04:37:05 GMT

I mailed out the packages on Monday. I ended up sending 3 boxes with contents from the
following:

8 1200 pc blue tubs
4 400 pc freestyle w/backpack
4 400 pc classic w/tray-building table
1 400 classic bucket
1 80 pc Primo
1 13pc(?) Primo from the ladybug container
2 Duplo green tubs
4 yellow bucket Duplo #2493
1 Indian Family Duplo
4 6580s  Land Jet 7
and I put in 10 16x32 baseplates and some FreeStyle tire,hub & axle sets.

The boxes weighed 25 lbs 11oz, 21 lbs 15 oz and 21 lbs 4oz, mailing airmail cost $245.
I still need to sit down and figure the final amount spent, somewhere around $350..
There are  many credit slips involved and  I'm too tired at the moment to do the math.

Julie