 General / 7218
Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:50:45 GMT

My sense is that changing the target donation is something that most or
all of the donors need to be in consensus on, but I personally think
it's a good idea.

I have heard from a number of donors, but not all. All so far are in
favor.

I have spoken to Consumer Affairs about this and I need to call the
Enfield PR dept tomorrow. Anyone have shipping connections to get the
stuff there cheaper?

lugnet.