 General / 14710
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:46:38 GMT

‚”In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Yah.  I was pretty disappointed to see that the infantry in S.T. were
unarmored.  :-/  My "Mad Wabbit" model (1) was modeled very much after the
M.I. of the novel.

Your work has a nice detail considering its size.
I especially like the last one with no head unit.

Maybe you already know but my version of Starship Troopers is like this.
With a good-old lego person in it.

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS/0014.html

This powered suit is a "armoured space suit" rather than the weapon,
though.

Ken Takeuchi