 General / 14375
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:31:20 GMT

William Wong wrote:
My reaction: *drool* "Cho suge---!" *drool* "buuutifuuul...pretty" *drool*
What'll yours be?

That about sums it up for me.  :-,

And the TOC:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

This guy is really amazing!  He has a mastery of sculpting that I will soon
endeavor to clone.  With credit where it's due, of course.  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.