 General / 14604
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 13:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Colin Gutierrez writes:
Ken Takeuchi wrote:

In lugnet.general, Colin Gutierrez writes:
I stopped taking my models apart two years ago.  If I
did, I think I'd cry.  :]

That decision may need both space and parts (and of course the money, too).
It may be great if I could do that with my ships made in same scale! The
whole starforce in your room!!!

But we Japanese don't have enough space to display in the house, you know.
I always look at the American's minifig scale town creations in surprise
that using big rooms or basements.

Ken Takeuchi