 General / 14563
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Takeuchi writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Those are some very cool models!  I especially liked your psychedelic • Partrige
Family Flower Power Big Rig!  ;)

The "CRAZY-CAT", I named. :)
I simply wanted a color variations on #5571 Blackcat. But it was
impossible to make Redcat or Greencat so I denied and build it with full
ranges of existing colors.

Ken-tucky
You could make a White Cat with the race truck set(and Town Folks for a white
cat):-).
Alan