 General / 14626
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 06:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Colin Gutierrez writes:
I tried to place the lens at the same perspective as a mini-figure's
eyes.

You've done a nice work on the minifig controlled
robot! Especially the idea of skirts using the
racing pod.

About the photo:
I suggest to get maybe half the distance closer and
look it up (in wider lens, if possible).

Now I just need to find a good black backdrop.

For the background I use a black curtain which
usually used in movie rooms.

Ken Takeuchi