 General / 14534
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:20:37 GMT

Hi.
I am the creator of KEN-TUCKY WORKS website.
I have just recieved a mail from LUGNET that my membership is accepted.

If you have any questions to my works (or unreadable Japanese words), tell
me.  Oh, but please pardon me in advance for my poor English skills as it is
not my native.