 Space / 1218
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 13:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
That is great!!  I wish I could see it in person!  Are those little red
fighters in the image "0059int1.JPG"?

It may be great if we could share the models in 3D data virtual world.

They are the mini-mini sized version of #0020 Defensive fighter ready to
take off at the catapult lane.
The ship was scaled after the size of this fighter.

Ken Takeuchi