 Space / 1214
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 05:43:48 GMT

That's what they looked like to me.  Wow!

Ben

================================
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
http://www.marsbase.com
The few, the proud...the plastic.
================================
"Jeff Stembel" <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message
Follow-ups to .space and .mecha

In lugnet.general, Ken Takeuchi writes:
In lugnet.general, William Wong writes:
And the TOC:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

I sincerly report that my new starfighter carrrier for L.E.G.O. FORCE is • done.

Please visit:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html

The new ship "Dartanian" class is made for a Lego Mindstorms user group • festa
held this sunday. The event is mainly for Mindstorms but normal system
creations are welcomed too.

So I made it up enough to balance the moving legos.
It took 5 days to create.

Ken Takeuchi

That is great!!  I wish I could see it in person!  Are those little red
fighters in the image "0059int1.JPG"?

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/