 General / 14640
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:29:53 GMT

Ken Takeuchi wrote:
I sincerly report that my new starfighter carrrier for L.E.G.O. FORCE is done.
<A HREF="http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html">http://
member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html</A>

Wow.  How long is this model?  I love the shot with the fighters, as well as
the exposed engine.  The detail is amazing!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

The glass is half empty, rapidly evaporating,
  and breeding bacteria which will chew your skin off.
   - Benevolent and Loyal Order Of Pessimists