 General / 14589
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Wong writes:
And the TOC:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

I sincerly report that my new starfighter carrrier for L.E.G.O. FORCE is done.

Please visit:
<A HREF="http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html">http://
member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html</A>

The new ship "Dartanian" class is made for a Lego Mindstorms user group festa
held this sunday. The event is mainly for Mindstorms but normal system
creations are welcomed too.

So I made it up enough to balance the moving legos.
It took 5 days to create.

Ken Takeuchi