 General / 14544
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Takeuchi writes:
Hi.
I am the creator of KEN-TUCKY WORKS website.
I have just recieved a mail from LUGNET that my membership is accepted.

If you have any questions to my works (or unreadable Japanese words), tell
me.  Oh, but please pardon me in advance for my poor English skills as it is
not my native.

Welcome Ken!
Congratulations on your fantastic models!  Many of us have been enjoying them.
I think my first question would be, what anime do you enjoy?  Your creations
seem to have a pretty big anime influence to them (always a good thing!).

Again, welcome!

Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com