 Space / 1245
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ben Vaughan writes:
Ken,
Do you have a way to run LDraw or MLCad?  I'm sure there would be a
great demand and joyous response to any creations you put into the
computer...

To record my models as a CAD data takes time... Especially when the model
is as large as the spaceship model.
If I had a time to digitize the previous models, I rather like to use it to
create more new models.
I wish for a super x-ray scanner that can read out the model and convert
into 3d data. :)

I would like to know if there is a good Lego CAD to run in my Mac OS.

Ken Takeuchi