 General / 14453
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:29:10 GMT

I am just wondering - does anyone else get an incredible sense of 'need' to
build? I have started drawing my ideas out just so that when I can find time
to build all of my thoughts - I will remember them...

I am inspired.

EC :)