 General / 14497
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:09:50 GMT

Eugwe Coral wrote:
Very nice - if they are the ships I think they are - how long until we get
to see them close up?

You wanna drive down to my house?  :-,  Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I
get more time available, so I can update my Web page.

For another teaser, I have awaiting in the wings:

- 5 nanofig-scale starships (probably will have MPD files eventually);
- 3 microfig-scale mecha (with MPD files);
- a microfig-scale pagoda-style building with duel scene (and MPD files);
- probably another episode of A Day In The Life Of, maybe;
- and some wise-acre comments for the Updates page.

Cheers,
- jsproat

The glass is half empty, rapidly evaporating,
  and breeding bacteria which will chew your skin off.
   - BLOOP