 General / 14496
Re: Mindblowing animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Brok writes:
Temporarily available: 52 MB MPEG LEGO Castle animation

This animation was handed to me by a student. It was made by friends of him.
I'd like to credit the authors but don't know their names yet. Because of
the large file, this will be on my site only for the time being.

Don't get confused by the fake 'Danish' commercial at the start.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/insights/
select bits & pieces from menu

Enjoy,

Eric Brok