 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 26
Re: Mindblowing animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 05:10:39 GMT

If out of town people mailed you CD-Rs and return postage would you be
willing to burn one for them?

I have a stack of CD-Rs that are surplus to requirements (they have old
corporate badging) so the cost to me would be only the postage..

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!