 General / 14424
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Wong writes:
(snip)
And the TOC:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

<stunned silence>.......</stunned silence>

Okay, now that I've been *completely* humbled...
These are absolutely fantastic.  There's got to be something about being
immersed in that culture that makes everything come out so cool.
Grr...8)

Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com