 General / 14598
Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 05:42:21 GMT

Really outstanding work!  The level of detail you achieve is remarkable.
I'm going to have to rethink some things I've got cooking...

Ben

================================
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
http://www.marsbase.com
The few, the proud...the plastic.
================================
"Ken Takeuchi" <QYK03004@nifty.ne.jp> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, William Wong writes:
And the TOC:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

I sincerly report that my new starfighter carrrier for L.E.G.O. FORCE is • done.

Please visit:
<A HREF="http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html">http://
member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0059.html</A>

The new ship "Dartanian" class is made for a Lego Mindstorms user group • festa
held this sunday. The event is mainly for Mindstorms but normal system
creations are welcomed too.

So I made it up enough to balance the moving legos.
It took 5 days to create.

Ken Takeuchi