 General / 14372

Subject:
Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:52:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I came across Ken Takei's site while following some links from the (upcoming)
Lego 5th Element Movie interview(my japanese isn't good enough to translate
that, though B-\ ). Ken's site in a foreign language, but I think the pictures
carry across despite that barrier.

My reaction: *drool* "Cho suge---!" *drool* "buuutifuuul...pretty" *drool*
What'll yours be?

First the details(nifty Mech too!):
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0050-2.html

Then the overview of the Spartan:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0050.html

And the TOC:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship