 General / 14533
Re: Lego-Ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:05:42 GMT

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, D M Garcia (<FpDrBo.65B@lugnet.com>) wrote at
00:43:28

Farlie A <ba124@city.ac.uk> wrote in message news:FpDAL2.F5E@lugnet.com...
As to Vikings there were two words that would prevent it being a lego • theme
'Rape and pillage.'

Pirates are a disreputable sort as well.  Why do we have pirates?

No they're not! Pirating (as a privateer) used to be a reputable
profession.

And think of books like Peter Pan and Treasure Island. Pirating is jolly
good fun, if slightly dangerous at times :-)

--
Tony Priestman