 General / 14625
Re: Acronym FAQ posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:43:50 GMT

Craig complimented:
great job shiri, and much needed! as much as i enjoyed the acronym FAQ, i
got more of a kick out of this intro!  it had me laughing out loud! er.. i
mean LOL!

later ~ craig~

Thanks! I tried to make it as interesting as possible, 'cause that type of
posts are usually overlooked by most ;-)

Uh-oh. I just realized, BTW, that I forgot to include By The Way! Well, I'll
put an Addon soon. There will prolly be more corrections and additions by
then. If you see any, LMK! (and I know about the STAMP line :-) I also don't
have the definition of ROFL, but I know it has something to do with laughing
very hard...  hmmm... Rumbling Out Feirce Laughs? ;-)

-Shiri