 General / 14709
Re: Best Lego Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:37:48 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

Brad Hamilton wrote:

I've had the same sort of dreams!

I imagine that I'm in a store and I magically come across either a monorail
or a Paradisa set.  I wasn't actively collecting at the time those were out
and I can't get them now (except at auction).

I had a similar dream, only to be thwarted by reality! I was going
through an older TRU, I didn't know where I got this reference from,
anyway...

I was walking down the LEGO aisle, and there were several bins of gray
parts, blue parts, etc. It had a label saying, LEGo runovers or
something, $8.00 a pound. So I was going through some of the bins, and I
noticed several sets in pieces on the shelves next to it, and I was
looking through them, picking out the ones I wanted, and I was going to
go to the other side, I was looking everywhere because I thought a rush
of AFOL's would come any second, and a lady came up to me and asked if I
needed some help. I turned around, and it was my mom!!!!!! I woke up
then, frustrated at myself for having a good LEGO dream, and ending up
my mom ruining it for me! Oh well, C'est la vie!

Scott S.

Ohh..... gray parts, $8.00 a pound... :)

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

That's similar to my dream, but I walk into a Mr. Bulky LEGO store, where there are nothing
but bins, barrels and sacks of LEGO everywhere.  I go up to the counter where I order "2
scoops of white stairstep arches, a pound and a half of blue 2x2 windows, and a sack of clear
2x2 quarter circle bricks to go".

Gary Istok