 Underground / 149
Re: Mecha Legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:

Sorry guys, you're gonna have to wait 'til I finish it, maybe...

Jeez, I have two partially built models, damn... When am I gonna finish • them...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Hey Mladen, great job on those legs! I just got online (1) and I saw the three-
part legs.  I been building a Rock Raider mech, and a scaled down version of
those legs would work great.  If you don't mind, I'd like to use a pair of
legs like that.  Keep up the good work!

Rob

(1) I've been on a vacation.