 Technic / 9943
Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:16:05 GMT

"Gillish" <gillish@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
Finally, a movie of the car taking a sprint, with me running after it
carrying the solar panel. :)
http://home.hccnet.nl/gillis.hommen/MOV00098.MPG

Congratulations! Your technical pursuit has paid off. Great that you did not
trip over the wiring in your sprint to keep up with the model.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/