 Technic / 9285
Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:45:32 GMT

I've got an updated and now compleded .ldr file of the car. (except that the
.ldr model doesn't have any wheels yet...ahh well, just imagine the 8880
wheels on it :) )
It's got a revised gearbox layout that uses one gear less than before, but
has the clutch gears at a somewhat unconventional height to make this layout
possible. I've added the drive and steering motors (both still lego of
course) and I've finished the front and back ends. The front spoiler/bumper
thingy is for show really...to give it a distinct front and rear. ;) I could
take it off and make it a little lighter but the difference probably
wouldn't be noticable.

Get it here: http://home.wanadoo.nl/gillish/SC_8880.ldr