 Technic / 9063
Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:58:31 GMT

Oh, this is my first post on lugnet; Hi all. ;)

Hi Gillis! Welcome to Lugnet.

Your project sounds very interesting, as the 8880's major flaw has always
been the difficulty in motorizing it.

The quicktime 3d images are cool, but do you take any photos of the
completed model? (in JPG) ? I can't open the LDR file.

Stephane