 Technic / 9523
Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:34:49 GMT

While that automatic transmission looks very good indeed, I don't think it's
very well suited to this kind of car. I also wouldn't have enough parts to
build it into the chassis.
Today I've done another 2 rebuilds of the gearbox, so I don't have any
.ldr's yet. It's now strong enough and uses an axle and some gears less than
the design I made yesterday.
Unfortunately there was no sun today, so I couldn't test it on solar power.

More updates when the weather allows...