 Technic / 9524
Re: New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Also, the 5%, 10% and 15% bulk discounts are now available in the UK and, I
presume, elsewhere in Europe. Yay! (just go to shop specials). There are
also some new (to me at least) discounts on Santa Fe cars I & II - buy any 5
and get £15.95 GBP off.

Hm... I tried to locate the Santa Fe discount but were unable too (Sweden),
where did you find that?

Okay, I found it (under Shop Specials) selecting United Kingdom as Ship to
Country but it's not availible in Sweden. Bummer. I thought Europe was one
unity in S@H...

/Tobbe

Hmmm, me too - so I thought it might be useful to check out what is and
isn't currently available on the website:

I'm ignoring the stuff under 'Now Reduced', as the general items on discount
are too numerous to list and vary too much and often.

As for the other discounts, all countries are now doing the 5, 10 & 15%
Discounts on Bulk Bricks. In addition though, taking a check country by
country, the following deals are currently up:

Austria -
save on any 5 SF Cars       - Yes EUR 20.95 off

France -
save on any 5 SF Cars       - Yes EUR 20.95 off

Germany -
save on any 5 SF Cars       - Yes EUR 20.95 off
save on any 2 Spybotics     - Yes EUR 20.98 off

Switzerland -
save on any 5 SF Cars       - Yes CHF 34.50 off

United Kingdom -
save on any 5 SF Cars       - Yes GBP 15.95 off

I hope that these types of deals become more widespread sometime soon :)

Chris