 Technic / 9502
9501  |  9503
Subject:
New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 02:36:10 GMT

[DELURK]

I've not been keeping a close eye on Lugnet recently, so sorry if any of
this has been announced by others already, but I've just spotted the new
Technic sets on sale at S@H - at a glance, UK and Germany have them on sale
now, so I guess the rest of Europe has also, but they're not available in
the U.S. yet.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8441 £4.99 GBP

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8451 £14.99 GBP

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8453 £14.99 GBP

Also, the 5%, 10% and 15% bulk discounts are now available in the UK and, I
presume, elsewhere in Europe. Yay! (just go to shop specials). There are
also some new (to me at least) discounts on Santa Fe cars I & II - buy any 5
and get £15.95 GBP off.

The web site has had a bit of work done to it too - extra buttons to help
navigation & also some of the categories have been juggled around a bit...

There's also a bunch of other new stuff, including the first Designer sets -
go have a browse! (under Building Sets in the nav bar)

cheers,
Chris.

[/DELURK]