 Technic / 9520
Re: New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Also, the 5%, 10% and 15% bulk discounts are now available in the UK and, I
presume, elsewhere in Europe. Yay! (just go to shop specials). There are
also some new (to me at least) discounts on Santa Fe cars I & II - buy any 5
and get £15.95 GBP off.

Hm... I tried to locate the Santa Fe discount but were unable too (Sweden),
where did you find that?

Okay, I found it (under Shop Specials) selecting United Kingdom as Ship to
Country but it's not availible in Sweden. Bummer. I thought Europe was one
unity in S@H...

/Tobbe