 Technic / 9537
Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:22:39 GMT

hi
i've tried to put this idea in life
(? :)

but the group members said it has been done alredy
and sent me links to model team like (better) models
but is i understand you well you mean the technic like model
so i did the technic car seat which could be incorporated
to this proposed supermodel

now the car doors are in progress
but the pipeline is very full :) so they are a little bit late

br
pixel

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HBF4E3.Dq2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Gillis Hommen writes:
While that automatic transmission looks very good indeed, I don't think it's
very well suited to this kind of car. I also wouldn't have enough parts to
build it into the chassis.
Thanks Tobbe and Pixel for bringing up those links.  I knew of, and was
actually referring to Jeff Jahr's transmission but, the pneumatic version by
Markku Jaaskelainen is totaly new to me.  I wish I knew how to make an umlaut
on this computer key board.
I certainly understand the lacking parts thing.  Still, I think it would be fun
to build a car using the best available ideas for each feature on the car,
instead of depending on the "built in" ideas of one auto chasis.  Has anyone
ever tried to seriously combine all the very best performing solutions from
every recourse to make the ultimate composite auto chasis?  Sorry for the long
sentence but I think it says what I mean.  It would require many people to
supply the ideas for such a project.  I would like to see it tried but it is
far beyond my means.  Well anyway I wish you the best on your project and will
look for more postings.  :-)
Best regards to everyone,
       Paul