 Technic / 9522
Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:59:04 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HBDqsw.Ip7@lugnet.com...

Nope, he just copied Jeff Jahr's design:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=6161

absolutely
sorry jeff !!!
simeon even named the folder and i saw it but i didn't really get it
so it is my fault

sorry to all

but generaly i wanted to show gillish it has been done

And here's a pneumatic version by Markku Jääskeläinen:
http://members.tripod.com/~legorides/kuvat/creations/automatictransmissions.htm

btw it's nice

regards
pixel