 Technic / 6161
6160  |  6162
Subject:
Mechanical Automatic Transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 04:28:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I made a three speed, fully mechanical, automatic transmission a few weeks
ago, and put a description of it on a web page.  It uses a locking
differential to select the gears, and I've not seen that done in lego
before.  If you are interested, the URL is:

http://ichabod.last-outpost.com/~malakai/lego/index.html

Thanks!

-jsj