 Technic / 6222
Re: Mechanical Automatic Transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Don Rogerson writes:
I downloaded your .dat, Jeff and built one last night. Very cool. One thing • for
anyone else building it from the .dat - the gears that engage the shifter arm
aren't shown in the .dat, but you can see them clearly in the photos on • Jeff's
page.

I missed a set of gears in the .dat?  Rats.  I'll try to get that fixed.

I put some wide wheels on mine, and tried it on the living room carpet (lots • of
friction). It shifted into low gear and took right off!

Excellent!  Send me a jpg, I'll put it on the page. ;')

-jsj