 Technic / 6171
Re: Mechanical Automatic Transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:18:57 GMT

  Awesome!  Thanks for building one of these.  Have you put together any
instructions or a .dat file?  I'd like to use this in a 4x4 I'm building.
Thanks again.

-Nathan

In lugnet.technic, Jeff Jahr writes:
I made a three speed, fully mechanical, automatic transmission a few weeks
ago, and put a description of it on a web page.  It uses a locking
differential to select the gears, and I've not seen that done in lego
before.  If you are interested, the URL is:

http://ichabod.last-outpost.com/~malakai/lego/index.html

Thanks!

-jsj