 Technic / 9064
Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bram Lambrecht writes:
BEGIN Instructions (leave intact)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Always reply at the end of the thread!

Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form
in case something goes wrong along the thread.

This way there will be _only_one_ persons data and the empty form in each
message, to keep the bytes down.

If you don't want to give an answer to a certain question, leave it blank
(don't delete it).
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
END Instructions

BEGIN Filled in form (edit this part)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Name: Luis Miguel Hernández
Nickname: None
Age: 18
Sex: Male
Location: Bucaramanga, Colombia
Job: Mechanical Engineering studient
Civil status: Single
Homepage/BS-account: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lmhariano
ICQ-number: None (but MSN: imhariano@hotmail.com)

Lugnet member number: Not Member
Approx. amount of bricks: very very very low.... just 1028 pieces
Amount of 9V motors (all types): None
If you had a dark age, when did you rediscover LEGO?: July 2002
What brought you back? Checking Lego page and notice that the 8448 appeared
                      in '99 (It doesn't appear in the South American catalog)

Favourite Technic model: 8880, 8437 (present never given) and 8459
I'd like to see this set re-released: See previous answer
Favourite part: well, the little steering system (see 8207)
Favourite non-Technic theme: Model Team maybe
Is Technic your favourite theme?: Yes
Buys mostly: Technic... if I can find a decent one here in Colombia (I haven't
            found a good one since Dec.'98, and I don´t have enough money for
            bringing it from the US)
Builds mostly: Cars and F1 racers
Favourite non-LEGO hobby: electric guitar

What do you do when you get a new set?
Build both models and then another one with only those pieces

How do you sort your bricks?
...sort them? I mix all my bricks (they are only 1028)

If you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby?
unluckily N/A

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
END Filled in form

BEGIN Blank form (leave intact)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Sex:
Location:
Job:
Civil status:
Homepage/BS-account:

Lugnet member number:
Aprox. amount of bricks:
Amount of 9V motors (all types):
If you had a dark age, when did you rediscover LEGO?:
What brought you back?

Favourite Technic model:
I'd like to see this set re-released:
Favourite part:
Favourite non-Technic theme:
Is Technic your favourite theme?:
Buys mostly:
Builds mostly:
Favourite non-LEGO hobby:

What do you do when you get a new set?

How do you sort your bricks?

If you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby?

END Blank form