 Technic / 9115
Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:05:44 GMT

If you have a SO, what does she/he think of your hobby?
it's good as long as i stay at home and don't spend too much money • :)))

I don't think anything else would work in the long run.

if there is "long run"
in fact during short run probably you don't think about lego :))

"Romance is when you can't stand to be apart, love is when you allow it."
Another freely translated Swedish saying. :)

it's absolutelly off-topic but here lies the crux of the matter

old polish song
"love will forget you everything, cause love is me"
(is it understanable? :)

pixel