 Technic / 9114
Re: new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:03:54 GMT

Even more pictures appeared...
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58819.htm

Cool! The mars rover 7471 seems to have my favourite Killough wheels in gray
once more (as found in <set:8446>) and in the correct number too!

BTW. in the German forum the photographer added this comment (added
translation below):

<<snip>>

"No problem, the last year it wasn't allowed but we have nothing to hide,
take the pictures you like!"

So why is there not an absolute ton of them OnLine yet? Don't get me wrong, I
am very thankful for what we get and it seems we'll get bits and pieces chipped
out in a steady stream.

However I know there's more to be revieled!

The space line seems interesting though, however it appears to lack minifig
scale and seems more like collector items? As long as the price per part is
right I'm interested but it seems they could have sold more if it was
compatible with everything else. Or wont the kids mind at all while at the same
time selling more to adults? Time will tell...

Personally I think the real space thingies are better then classic and SW.
*ducks and take cover in flame proof shelter*

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)