 Trains / 19206
Re: new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:21:40 GMT

Thanks for sharing the 2003 pictures.
It is good to see the product development.

The display are staged (with the set numbers) to show what you get
with each set.  I wondered if there was any more information say
telling you if there is a speed regulator included?
I think I can see a motor on both train sets that is good as the
MOT & Santa Fe without a motor was annoying.
I wondered if the trains were running as they are in different
positions in both photos - and how they managed that with two
trains on the same track.

4511 Passenger train - I did prefer the red stripe (ICE) and the
roof details. I don't like how the front wheels are so far back.
It is a pity that we have 'lost' the station canopy.
I wasn't surprised that you have to buy two to make a proper train.

4512 Freight Train -  the Octan wagon on the original picture looked
interesting, it looks as if we have got another hopper instead.

4513 Station - I see the base is now made out of three sections,
and it is now in yellow - maybe it will add on to 4554 nicely.

4514 Cargo Crane - I hope this has been forgotten about - we don't need
another one.

David