 Trains / 19226
Re: new 2003 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:02:11 GMT

That's not the same part as in the nose of the 4619.  On second look though,
you're about that part being too tall to be the one in the ICE.  But it is a
variant or complement to that nose piece in 4619.  Look at the bottom, by
the green stripe on this picture page:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58775.htm

You can see the shape of the wedge that makes up the nose.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
I think I figured out the part that makes up the nose of the ICE train.
It's a differently patterned version of the nose of this plane:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4619

I don't think so.  That part is one tall moulded piece with a hinge clip at
the top/back edge.  It's already used the other way up in Zam Wessel's
speeder <set:7133>.  The train piece isn't as tall, and clearly you can
build on top of it.

Jason J Railton