 Technic / 9178
Re: new 2003 sets: 8455
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:47:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Avi Parvin writes:
By the way, did anyone notice that those two versions of 8455 ar not the same?

http://www.kostow.de/images/LEGO-8455.jpg
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usr/usergallery/avt.sized.jpg

Marco, I guess you saw the second one.

As I wrote here: http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=9131

"Differences between the leaked Marz photo and this photo:
1) A lot more dark grey in the new (my sp-check suggested darker grey :) ).
2) Pneumatic pump has been moved down into the cab and doubled, there were
only one
3) The pneumatic switches seem standard grey in the old photo
4) The whole rear arm has been re-designed, pistons moved, the red flexi tube
has disappeared. A major re-design."

/Tobbe